Thursday 19 May 2011

Biker Chic... I don't even own a push bike






Why:  I had always wanted a leather biker jacket, going to gigs over the years I had seen them on girls and they just looked cool.
What: I think I wore it 3 times in total and one of them was for these photos. Every time I put it on I felt bulky and very masculine, I was already unhappy with the lack of femininity (is that even a word or did I make it up?)  I had with my clothing and this just compounded it. This was a few years ago when I think I owned 2 skirts and maybe a dress. It sat in storage until  the start of this year, when I thought maybe it would be OK over a dress or skirt.  I put it on and it does look ok, but I just still can't bring myself to wear it.
When: Feb 2008
Want: Nope! I think I'm going to put it on eBay, it is a really nice jacket… and will look awesome just on someone else.




No comments:

Post a Comment