Monday 7 November 2011

Not a Blogger

So it been another month and no updates, thats because it turns out I'm just not meant be a "blogger". I saw this on Lady Melbourne's blog  Reasons I know my blog is my boyfriend  and I knew right away I didn't want that.

I guess what I'm saying is I'm breaking up with my blog.

It was a fun few months,  we had our ups and downs, but I think it’s time we were just friends. I will stop by for a visit when I see something I know you will like or have something I need to share, but it will be on my terms, and not all that often. I know that if I continue seeing you that you will want me to spend the rest of my life with you, but I'm not ready for that, so it’s time we face the facts. We will never be anything more than friends who catch up once in a while.

Thank everyone who has been reading I will still update once in a while, but nothing constant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment